Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Book of Shadows

Though, I should probably call it something else now.


I have three. Two of them were from 2008. This one next to me, a big purple notebook, is from 2009. Well, I have been using it since 2009. I haven't written anything in it lately though... forgotten almost.

On the inside cover page to the left, it says my old craft name, "Rowana Sabredancer," in Greek. Ancient Greek? I don't know, but it's Greek. It feels kind of foreign opening this book as if it belongs to another person... with different energies.

I don't know if I should continue writing in it anymore and start a new one. It would be a waste of paper though.

It has a lot of notes I took about Dianic Wicca, Artemis, and things I wrote like poetry, rituals, and spells, and my dreams. A past spiritual journey.

I should be getting back to studying for calculus now.

0 comments: