Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Backlashed

Okay. I totally screwed up on my calculus test. It was much harder than I expected. I feel all bleh now.


Though, that's my punishment for not studying hard enough. I had the weekends and did some studying but not in depth. Maybe my low score will make me study harder for the next one. I know my last two C+s on my chemistry exam is making me feel more motivated.

Sighs. I think I might be losing interest in math again. I can't let this happen. I have two more semesters of calculus to go if I want to pass...

But I can always reconsider the option of majoring in psychology and avoid math. I don't want to though... I want to major in the earth sciences. I mean, I can minor it, but it won't be as great.

Sighs. Seshat... definitely need to work with Her.

0 comments: