Friday, April 1, 2011

Confused

I'm slightly having some "gender" identity problems.

You see, I like being female, but I kind of dislike.. hmm how can I rather put this... my "feminine" body? I mean, it's nothing to be ashamed about, but I have several issues about it.

Clothes. I find it extremely uncomfortable wearing tight clothing or clothes that do not cover a lot. I would never wear clothes showing my cleavage, and I would never wear shirts that do not cover my butt (however, I don't mine showing my arms if they're toned or calves). Maybe it's because of my past molestation by a pedophile.I feel most comfortable in baggy clothing. I dress tomboyish, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm a "butch" or "dyke." It's just the apparel I like to wear.

I also hate bras. They restrain my chest too much and make it larger. So I wear tank tops instead. They're more comfortable. I also like long dresses though and skirts sometimes.

Androgynous. I kind of like this word better. I can be in between male or female or have no gender at all. I don't think I have a gender... even though I'm biologically female. I think these stupid gender labels are caused by society. Humans are the only animals that are like this blah.

I want to cut my hair short. Hoping to do that when the weather gets warmer.

0 comments: